Ellen’s most recent blog entries are below. To view or add comments, please click on the title of the blog entry.
- Mindfulness program reduces anxiety, pain, depression June 15, 2017
I am delighted to share this article about the benefits of the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction program that I teach. You can check the EVENTS page for upcoming dates. Cheers, Ellen
- Can we hate others yet still love ourselves? January 28, 2017
- Are We Connected to a Unified Field? January 9, 2017
Watch as Gregg Braden explores our connection to a unified field.
- Everything Doesn’t Happen For A Reason November 16, 2016
Here’s a wonderful article written by Tim Lawrence on the subject of grief. http://www.timjlawrence.com/blog/2015/10/19/everything-doesnt-happen-for-a-reason
- Super Easy Superbrain Yoga! October 25, 2016
Superbrain Yoga® is a simple and effective technique to energize and recharge the brain. It is based on the principles of subtle energy and ear acupuncture. This powerful technique is explained in Master Choa Kok Sui’s latest book Superbrain Yoga®. https://youtu.be/KSwhpF9iJSs
- Watch the creator of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction! September 21, 2016
I’m thrilled to be able to share this wonderful video of Jon Kabit-Zinn, the creator of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction. “Mindfulness” as most of you know, has become part of our vocabulary; and I am delighted that I took the course many years ago and am now teaching it. Check out my upcoming courses under: Event, and testimonials on the Testimonials page. Jon Kabit-Zinn
- Be Kind To Your Body September 21, 2016
I couldn’t resist sharing this with you!
- First Health & Wellness Expo Featuring Local Practitioners July 6, 2016
I am delighted to be taking part in the First Health and Wellness Expo in Haliburton on July 16! Please read on …
- Breathe and Relax June 28, 2016
Ellen recommends this breathing exercise to help you relax.
- Free yourself from emotional and physical baggage June 24, 2016
My first blog. What a treat to share valuable information with you about the work I do and how you can free yourself from emotional and physical baggage.
Imagine the possibilities of how your day-to-day life could be without negative thoughts and feelings limiting your happiness and wellbeing.
Here’s a webinar by renown Holistic Chiropractor and lecturer, Dr. Nelson Bradley, the creator of the the Body Code™ and Emotion Code, two breakthrough systems that I incorporate into my practice to find and release the root cause of your problems.